Pluto is smallest parts among all planets stars though it is not planet now. Then mercury is smallest one but bigger in comparison to Pluto; moon is bigger than mercury then Ganymede is bigger then mars then Venus .Earth is bigger than above planets also Kepler 10c is bigger than Earth also Neptune is bigger;also Uranus is bigger than Neptune ;Saturn is bigger;,2mass J0523 is bigger than all .Jupiter is larger than other but Hd 100540b is bigger one.After it Sun is bigger; then Sirius A is bigger also pollux arcutures is bigger again alderan is bigger Also rigle ( blue supergiant) and Antares is bigger than it. Betelgeuse is bigger then vy canis majonis is bigger.Finally ,UY scutti is bigger than all. These all forms galaxy name milky way galaxy . In opposite of our galaxy another galaxy name Andromeda is found. And such millions of galaxy made one universe.And such millions universe made multiverse and such millions multiverse forms superverse .And what if such millions superverse forms other verse.Hence ,space is infinite.
Hi Everyone! Here is a great compilation of 30 General Knowledge questions and answers on Universe | Space ! We will make this list more big in coming days; in the mean time – Enjoy !!
1. Which star is at the center of our Solar System?
2. What is the diameter of Sun?
1,392,684 km (865,374 mi).
3. What percent of the solar system’s mass does Sun holds?
4. How many stars are in the Milky Way?
more than 100 billion.
5. When was Sun born?
roughly 4.6 billion years ago.
6. What is the distance between sun and earth?
92,960,000 miles (149,600,000 km).
7. Sun’s Chemical Composition:
71% of Hydrogen, 26.5% Helium and2.5% of other elements.
8. How much time does sun rays take to reach earth?
9. Which planet isnearest tothe earth?
10. Which planet is known as the Morning Star or the Evening Star?
11. What is the diameter of MERCURY?
3,032 miles (4,879 km).
12. What is the diameter of VENUS?
7,521 miles (12,104 km).
Check out 30 General Knowledge questions and answers on Asia
13. What is the diameter of EARTH?
7,918 miles (12,742 km).
14. What is the diameter of MARS?
4,212 miles (6,779 km)
15. What is the diameter of JUPITER?
86,881 miles (139,822 km).
16. What is the diameter of SATURN?
120 536 kilometers
17. What is the diameter of URANUS?
31,518 miles (50,724 km).
18. What is the diameter of NEPTUNE?
30,599 miles (49,244 km).
19. What is the diameter of PLUTO?
20. Which is the largest planet in our solar system?
21. Which Planet Has the Most Moons?
the planet with the most number of moons is Jupiter with 66 moons.
22. Which planet is closest to the sun?
name of the closest planet to the sun is : Mercury.
23. Which Is the Hottest Planet in the solar system?
24. Which Planets Have Rings around Them?
Saturn,Jupiter, Uranus, and Neptune (4 planets).
25. Which is the coldest andsmallest of all planets?
26. Which Star is called Earth’s satellite?
27. What is the Average distance of Moon from Earth?
238,855 miles (384,400 km).
28. What is the age of Moon?
4.527 billion years.
29. What is the Orbital period of Moon?
30. What is the Circumference of Moon?
6,784 miles (10,917 km).