NEW GST REGISTRATION PROCESS ONLINE
FOR A NEW GST REGISTRATION PROCESS ONLINE FOLLOW THE STEPS MENTIONED AND REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS WITH GST WITHIN 15 MINUTES.
1. Initially for the New GST Registration Process Online first, the taxpayer needs to login to the GST Portal www.gst.gov.in and then under the Taxpayers column click on “Register Now” Button.
2. As soon as you click on the “Register Now” Button, you will be taken to a New Registration Form where you have to fill in the complete and accurate details.
Note: Please select your District accurately and Enter your Legal Name of the Business and the PAN CARD for the same correctly. If the Legal Name of the Business and PAN CARD will not be entered correctly then you will not be able to register as when you will click on the proceed button you will be notified about the mismatch of the Legal Name of the Business and the Pan Card Details.
3., Next you need to enter the Email Address and the Mobile Number accurately as you will be receiving a OTP on both when you will click on the proceed button after entering the images in the Box.
Note: Kindly enter the Mobile Number and Email ID which you will be using for the longest time in the future as every time you will login on your dashboard of the GST you will be asked to enter OTP.
4. Once you completely fill the New Registration Form you will be receiving a TRN Number which you will be using every time to enter the Dashboard of your account in GST.
5. In the next segment you will be receiving a My saved Applications form where under the Action Tab you have to click on the Edit Button to enter your Dashboard.
6. In the Dashboard of your GST Portal you will witness various forms which you have to fill step by step in order to completely register yourself under the Goods and Services Tax, 2017.
Step by Step Details to fill the forms are mentioned herein below:
A. Under the Business Details you will be entering your basic business details:
a) Commissionerate Code/Division Code/Range Code and the Ward/Circle/Unit/Charge along with the details of the
b) Reason of obtaining GST Registration
c) Existing Licenses Details.
d) You will also need to upload the Certificate of Incorporation as your Business Proof.
B. Under the Promoters Form you will need to mention the Name/Designation and the Personal details of the Designated Partners. You can add the details of the designated partners in case you want to enter the details of more than 1 partner. You will also need to appoint one of the Designated Partner as the Authorized Signatory for GST and you will be uploading a Letter of Authorization or the Copy of the Board Resolution for the same.
C. Next you need to completely fill in the details of the Authorized Signatory and attach a photograph of the Signatory.
D. In the Next, form you may opt for an Authorized Representative if you want to appoint any Professional to represent you on the GST front. Authorized Representative can be a GST Practitioner or some other professional.
E. Under the Principle Place of Business you need to enter the address of the place of your business along with the document for the proof of business address. If the Place of Business is rented then you need to upload a copy of the Rent Agreement.
F. In Goods and Services form you need to fill on top 5 goods and services in which you deal by searching the HSN and the SAC Code.
G. Bank Account Details must be added to obtain GST Registration. Up to 99 Bank Accounts can be added on the Portal.
H. State Specific Licenses needs to be filled in this form. If you do not have any then you can opt for the next form.
I. At the Last form, you need to verify by Submitting the Form. You can submit the Form using you DSC your E-Signatures or with EVC.
After your New GST Registration Process online is complete you will be receiving ARN Number through which you can track the status of your GST Registration.
For any other clarifications and updates do visit the Video Tutorial on GST
Visit our Website for GST Registration http://www.inkindialegal.com
Thank you So Much
Read Our other Latest Blogs –
5 Reasons why Assam is the Richest state in Tea Cultivation
How to start a blog in 2020
Research and development team in your business
Benefits of converting business offline to online