What is PUBG Mobile Lite ?
PUBG promotion is still very high, it does not seem that it will soon change at any time. The reason for this is that more and more players are being released by Tencent by releasing their new PUBG Mobile Lite for low-end and entry-level smartphone owners. It is going to give all types of Android smartphone users a sensational battle to experience Royale.
However, this game which popularized the Battle Royal style, when this budget does not talk about running smoothly on the device, then minimum 2GB of RAM is claimed as per the official requirements. Therefore, behind the Battleground franchise of Player-Unknown, the company launched PUBG Mobile Lite, which is specially designed to run on devices with limited RAM and processing power.
Regardless of the name being quite similar, both games provide a quite different battle royal experience; Learn about all the differences that you will make between the two versions of the game.
PUBG Mobile Lite Configuration Required to Play on Mobile:
Android firmware version: 4.0.3 and up
Memory (RAM): 2 GB or more
PUBG Mobile Lite For PC – How To Download and Play?
Follow the instructions below;
- Download Bluestacks an Android App Player.
- Run and Install it on your pc.
- Open and Login in Bluestack With Gmail same Like your Mobile Phone, to Use Android Apps.
- Then Go to Play Store and Search and Install PUBG Mobile Lite.
- Once installed follow the instruction given above how to play PUBG Mobile Lite in Mobile
PUBG PC LITE System Requirements Are:
- OS – Windows 7/8/10 64-bit
- CPU – Core i5 2.8GHz
- RAM – 8GB
- GPU – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870
- HDD – 4GB
How To Download PUBG Mobile Lite Free:
Use Following Steps to Download PUBG Mobile Lite for Free on your Mobile and PC
Steps to Download the Game on Mobile:
- Open ‘www.google.com’ on any browser
- Search the PUBG Mobile Lite APK file and download it from any trusted website
- After the download, install the game.
- Go to the phone’s settings and install apps from unknown sources.
- As we have already mentioned that the game is only available in the Philippines and users will need a reliable VPN client (preferably a paid version) to redirect the Philippines network server.
- Now, connect the VPN to the Philippines server.
- Launch the game and enjoy
How to Download Pubg Mobile Lite on PC:
PUBG this game became extremely popular when launched for mobile But there were some users who had problems running PUBG Mobile easily on their low-end Android mobile phones. To solve this problem, Tencent came up with “PUBG Mobile Lite”. This is a lightweight version of PUBG Mobile and supports low-end Android smartphones. In this article, we are sharing some steps that you can use to run PUBG Mobile Lite on PC.
To play PUBG Mobile Lite on PC, use either of these two methods:
- Method 1 – Run PUBG Mobile Lite on PC using BlueStacks Android Emulator
- Method 2 – PUBG Mobile Lite on PC using Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator